In Blackjack, player’s goal is to have a hand with points value closer to 21 points than the Dealer’s without exceeding 21 or by the Dealer’s hand going over 21 (“bust”).
6 decks are used, 52 cards each. Cards are shuffled after each round. The value of a hand is the sum of points of each card in the hand. In Blackjack, card values are as follows:
- The cards from 2 through 10 have similar numerical values as shown on the card.
- Jack, Queen, and King, also called “face cards” are all valued at 10.
- An Ace can be counted as either 1 or 11.
- The suite of the card does not have any influence in the game.
- Blackjack is an initial two-card combination consisting of an ace and a ten-value card.
How To Bet
|Select bet size||Click on the selected value chip at the bottom of the table|
|Place your bet||Click on betting field to place chip of selected value there|
|Increase your bet||Every click on the betting field adds one chip of the selected value to existing bet|
|Remove your bet||Choose the X-chip option and CLICK on the betting field|
|Play again||Click NEW GAME after the game is completed to place bets differently|
|Repeat your bet||Click REBET to place the same amount and value of bets as in the previous round|
Min/Max table displays minimum and maximum amount that can be placed on each betting field.
Player can bet on up to three hands, placing chips on the left, central and right betting boxes. After placing bets, click DEAL to start dealing cards. Both the Player and the Dealer are dealt two cards. Player’s cards are dealt face up, Dealer’s – the first card face down, the second one – face up. In case of multiple bets, the same number of hands will be dealt and each hand will be played separately against the Dealer.
You have one of the options listed once you and the dealer are dealt cards:
- Hit – Click HIT button to draw an additional card to a hand. Cards can be drawn until the Player decides to stop drawing, hand value reaches precisely 21, or goes over for a “bust”.
- Stand – Click STAND button to stop drawing cards to your hand. Once Player clicks STAND, action is moved to the next hand. If it is the last hand or the only one played in this round, the turn goes to the Dealer’s hand.
Certain card combinations would make Double and Split options available.
Double option is offered if player’s initial hand value is 9, 10 or 11. Only one card is dealt when player opts to double. This option is not available in case the hand was split.
Split is offered if the first two cards in one hand are of the same value (two Aces, two Sevens, or two 10-valued cards (face cards and 10s). Player can divide them into two separate hands by clicking SPLIT and placing a bet equal to the original bet. Next, cards are drawn to the first hand of the split. Hand can be split only once. If a similar card is drawn again, Player will only be able to hit or stand.
Note: In case of splitting a pair of Aces, only one card is drawn to each Ace. The option Hit is not available. Also, if you draw a ten-valued card on one of the split Aces, your hand is not considered a Blackjack, but treated as regular 21. The same is true if Ace is drawn to split 10 value card.
The Dealer starts playing his hand once all the player’s hands are completed. The Dealer stands on 17 including the cases where Ace has to be counted as 11 to make the total value of 17.
After Player is done drawing cards and after the Dealer completes his hand, the player’s and the Dealer’s hands are compared. Dealer pays the Player’s hands with higher sum of card values than his and takes bets on hands with sum of card values lower than his. If Dealer’s hand and player’s hand have equal sum it is a “push”. If dealer busts, he pays all the player’s hands. If there is Blackjack on any side such hand beats any hand including a regular 21, with the exception of Blackjack on competing side resulting in a “push”.
- A regular winning hand pays out 1 to 1. If you place $10 and beat the dealer, you will be returned your bet and the win of $10, $20 in total.
- Blackjack pays out 3 to 2. If you place $10 and have Blackjack, you will be returned your bet and the win of 15$, 25$ in total.
- In case of “push”, you are returned your original bet.
|Winning Hand||1 to 1|
|Blackjack||3 to 2|